ARDEX TL 1000™ is a self-leveling underlayment formulated with a blend of Portland cement, other hydraulic cements and polymers. ARDEX TL 1000 is designed specifically for fast leveling of interior concrete, cementitious terrazzo or ceramic, quarry or porcelain tiles prior to installing flooring – on, above or below grade. It can even be installed over concrete treated with certain curing compounds (see below). Pourable or pumpable when mixed with water, ARDEX TL 1000 seeks its own level and produces a durable, smooth and flat floor surface with minimum labor.
- Formulated specifically for fast leveling of floors prior to installing tile or stone
- Ideal for large and super-format tile installations
- Level and smooth new or existing concrete; cementitious terrazzo; ceramic, quarry or porcelain tiles
- Install up to 1 1/4” (3 cm) neat
- Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walk on in 4 -5 hours
- Install most tile or stone* in just 6 hours and most other floor coverings after 24 hours
- Easy to mix with just water – no additives required
- For interior use only
Payment & Security
Vos informations de paiement sont gérées de manière sécurisée. Nous ne stockons ni ne pouvons récupérer votre numéro de carte bancaire.