ARDEX S 1-K™ One-Component Waterproofing and Crack Isolation Membrane is an easy-to-use, single-component, load-bearing waterproofing compound that produces a flexible, positive-side waterproof coating for all common interior building substrates requiring protection from topside water exposure that could damage tile installations. It also provides an excellent bonding layer for ARDEX tile and stone setting materials. ARDEX S 1-K can also be used for crack isolation up to 1/8″ (3 mm)*.
- Flexible, topside waterproofing for interior floors and walls
- Very easy-to-apply, 2-coat system; paint roller or brush
- Easy to install with a paint roller or brush
- Use for bathrooms, showers and other wet areas prior to the installation of tile
- Highly workable consistency; minimal drips and splatters
- Crack isolation up to 1/8″ (3 mm)
- Bonds to a wide range of substrates
195.5 sq. ft. (18 sq. m) per 3.5 gal. (13 L) unit, 2 coats over drywall
56.75 sq. ft. (5.27 sq. m) per 1 gal. (3.78 L) unit, 2 coats over drywall *
Coverage will vary with substrate surface profile, porosity and texture.
Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.10
Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.12
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.