ARDEX TLT™ 700 is a one-component, high modulus, mildew resistant multi-purpose elastomeric hybrid adhesive and neutral curing sealant that hardens in reaction with moisture. ARDEX TLT™ 700 is extremely flexible with excellent bond strength, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. It is ideal for replacing tiles or for use as a general shower, kitchen and bathroom repair adhesive and sealant for fitting accessories such as soap holders. ARDEX TLT™ 700 is shrinkage free and can be used to fill movement joints. Use on interior or exterior walls and floors. ARDEX TLT™ 700 is ideal for bonding most construction materials, including glass, tiles, ceramics, wood, plastic and metal.
- Extremely versatile – Bonds a wide range of materials including glass, metal, wood, ceramics and plastic
- Ideal for minor repair applications, even under water
- Available in white
- High bond strength
- Use to fill movement joints
- Interior and exterior walls and floors
- Highly flexible
- Neutral curing system – Free of solvents, water and isocyanates
- Can be painted
- Shrinkage free drying
- Single component elastomeric hybrid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.