ARDEX FLEXBONE® HEAT Cables are designed for use in the ARDEX FLEXBONE® HEAT Membrane. Offered in both, 120V and 240V versions, with cable length options ranging from 39 to 744 ft. (12 to 227 m) spools, FLEXBONE® HEAT Cables are UL certified and offer the highest level of construction and German design.
Engineered with aluminum tubing and FEP cable insulation, FLEXBONE® HEAT Cables produce maximum heat spread using minimal wattage. All 34 cable length options share the same diameter, for a reliably secure fit.
- Cold/Hot junction self-contained within the cable; no bulky connection box to cut and bury
- Two (2) provided Floor Sensors (one with heat cable / one with thermostat)
- 11% less wattage required per sq. ft.
- Less cable required per sq. ft.
- Highest quality FEP cable insulation
- Heat resistant up to 401°F (205°C)
- Aluminum tubing guarantees ZERO electromagnetic fields
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.