ARDEX X 77™ MICROTEC® Fiber Reinforced Tile and Stone Mortar is a high-performance, microfiber-reinforced, polymer-modified mortar formulated especially for large format tile installations. Use to install porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles* over interior or exterior concrete and masonry floor and wall surfaces. Also use for interior applications over exterior-grade plywood. ARDEX X 77 is ideal for use in swimming pools and fountains and over in-floor heating systems and is recommended for all tile sizes, including mosaics.
- Use for setting porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles*
- Advanced technology for very large, thin, porcelain tiles
- Extended open time of 60 minutes – double the ISO standard
- Unmatched sag resistance – double the ISO standard
- Outstanding coverage – 110 sq. ft. per bag with ¼” sq. notch trowel
- Medium bed applications (large and heavy tile mortar)
- Water and frost resistant – ideal for swimming pools and high traffic areas
- Extremely easy to mix and apply
- Highly flexible; 3-hour pot life
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.4
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.11
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.15
ISO Classification: C2 T (T) E (E)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.