WHAT IT'S FOR
- Seals and protects all natural stone, engineered quartz, polished porcelain tile and grout against stains.
- Perfect for all natural stone with polished, brushed and honed finishes.
- Does not alter the material’s natural look.
- Excellent protection for kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities.
- Suitable for decorated concrete tile and reconstructed stone.
- Ideal for grout joints, crackle tile, marble resin and stone slabs.
- MAKES EVERYDAY CLEANING EASY.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: SOLVENT FREE.
- IS NOT AFFECTED BY RESIDUAL HUMIDITY: CAN BE APPLIED 24-48 HOURS AFTER INITIAL CLEANING.
- DOES NOT FORM A FILM, DISCOLOR OR YELLOW OVER TIME.
- FAST SETUP: THE SURFACE CAN BE WALKED ON AFTER JUST 4 HOURS.
- TREATED SURFACES ARE SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- VERY LOW VOC EMISSIONS: CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS LEED CREDITS.
- PFOA FREE: NON CARCINOGENIC.
This product has extremely low VOC emissions and contributes towards LEED credits.
HOW TO USE IT
Matte and polished finish natural stone, decorated concrete tile and manufactured stone, polished porcelain, quartz: On a clean, dry surface, apply MP90 ECO PLUS with a paintbrush or lambswool applicator, making sure to fully saturate the surface.
Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then wipe and rub the surface to allow the product to completely penetrate and remove any excess with a dry cloth, lambswool pad or sponge.
The surface may be used for normal foot traffic after 4 hours.Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 8 hours.
- Polished porcelain tile ›1,206-1,637 sq.ft. (112-152 m2)
- Polished natural stone ›819-1,206 sq.ft. (76-112 m2)
- Natural finish stone ›388-819 sq.ft. (36-76 m2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.