WHAT IT'S FOR
- Highly concentrated formula, can be used diluted and undiluted.
- Diluted: cleans and degreases porcelain tile, ceramic tile, natural stone, concrete and terracotta.
- Undiluted: removes ground-in dirt from porcelain tile.
- Effective on all natural stone.
- Ideal for the everyday maintenance of concrete.
- Stripper for water-based sealers and polishing waxes.
- 3-IN-1 SOLUTION: STAIN REMOVER, CLEANER AND STRIPPER.
- REMOVES STAINS FROM PORCELAIN TILE.
- DOES NOT DAMAGE DELICATE SURFACES.
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE.
HOW TO USE IT
To clean porcelain tile: Dilute 1:10 (1QT in 2.5 GAL of water) for regular cleaning.
For heavy dirt build up, dilute 1:5 (1QT in 5 QT of water).
Scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad and rinse thoroughly.To remove stubborn stains on porcelain tile:Pour PS87 undiluted directly on the stain.Allow it to completely dry (20-60 minutes), then scrub vigorously with an abrasive pad.Rinse thoroughly.To clean unpolished natural stone:Dilute 1:10 when used on matte, honed, and natural finish stone.To clean polished natural stone:Dilute 1:20 (1/2 QT in 2.5 GAL) when used on polished or highly honed natural stone.To strip wax:Dilute 1:5.Let sit for 15 minutes, then scrub and rinse.
- Porcelain › Dilution 1:51,292 sq.ft. (120 m2)
- Maintenance › Dilution 1:208,150 sq.ft. (757 m2)
- Wax stripper › Dilution 1:5815 sq.ft. (76 m2)
- Post-installation cleaning of unpolished stone › Dilution 1:51,225 sq.ft. (114 m2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.