WHAT IT'S FOR
- Enriches the color of polished, honed, textured and tumbled natural stone.
- Provides a matte finish that highlights the natural surface character.
- Protects the surface from dirt, water and oil stains.
- Enhances the stone’s natural color with a matte finish.
- Excellent protection for countertops, inlays and backsplashes.
- Hides cracks on granite surfaces.
- DUAL ACTION: SEALS AND ENHANCES SURFACES.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: WATER-BASED.
- IDEAL FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SURFACES.
- DOES NOT FORM A FILM OR YELLOW OVER TIME.
- UV AND WEATHER RESISTANT.
- LONG LASTING PROTECTION.
- TREATED SURFACES ARE SAFE FOR FOOD CONTACT.
- PROVIDES VERY HIGH COVERAGE RATES.
- VERY LOW VOC EMISSIONS: CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS LEED CREDITS.
HOW TO USE IT
Ready to use, no dilution necessary. Shake well before use.
Apply STONEPLUS ECO to a clean, dry surface using a paintbrush or other suitable applicator.
Rub the surface to allow the product to completely penetrate until any excess residue is wiped off. The surface may be used for normal foot traffic after 4 hours. Full cure and maximum sealer protection is achieved in 8 hours. For deeper, more intense color, apply 2-3 coats; wait no more than 10 minutes between coats. Remove any residue by rubbing the surface with a cloth soaked in STONEPLUS ECO. When applying the product on particularly absorbent materials, apply a larger quantity of product on the surface. On compact materials, such as polished natural stone, apply the product to sections of a few square feet at a time to facilitate removing residue.
- Polished stone ›410 sq.ft. (38 m2)
- Natural stone ›205-259 sq.ft. (19-24 m2)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.